- Prices of brent crude are still well below $115 per barrel, the post-recession high-water mark reached in March 2011
- Global oil and gas companies slashed capital expenditures by about 40 percent between 2014 and 2016
- According to Barclays’s latest E&P Spending Survey, oil and gas industry capital expenditures are expected to increase by as much as 7 percent in 2017
- Smart IOCs will embrace new digital initiatives as a means of offsetting expense escalation and furthering the cost and efficiency improvements they have already achieved
Source: 2017 Oil and Gas Trends, PwC
Why should you attend Future Oil & Gas conference ?
As the Oil and Gas industry adjusts to the ‘lower for longer’ oil price, hopes are turning to digitalisation as a solution for clawing back profits.
The promises have been ambitious. A recent BCG report estimates that disruptive digital technologies have the potential to speed up industrial productivity by 30% in the next decade. But how can the industry lay down a practical path forward to realise these benefits?
At Future Oil & Gas you will gain new insights into:
- Digitalising and integrating the value chain: working smarter, at lower costs
- Making practical use of machine learning, augmented reality, 3D printing, drones and artificial intelligence as an economic imperative
- Transforming your company culture to support agile innovation and create acceptance of new digital ways of working
- Collaborating with start-ups, smaller tech providers and universities on new technologies, systems and innovation projects
The conference is a meeting of the minds of senior managers from operator companies, oilfield services, contractors, consultancies and technology firms – all gathered to share how we can move forward together, leveraging the opportunities to build a more agile, future proof and profitable industry.
Who should attend?
- C-level managers: CEO, Group CEO, CTO, CDO, CFO and Heads of Strategy and Technology
- Oil & Gas operators, NOCs
- Service providers, contractors and related suppliers
- Technology innovators
- Consultants and strategic change managers
- Academics, R&D professionals, Industry experts